The plant protection group has been established so that we can create posts to document problems referred to us by clients. By limiting read access only to members of the group, we can safeguard confidential client information. Optionally, we can also share our findings and recommendations with specific clients or colleagues by creating a new client group and adding this to the access list.
Guidelines for Group Members
- To facilitate searching our posts, we should apply multiple tags to each post to include common names and scientific names for each organism involved (crop plant, pathogen, insect, biocontrol agent, etc.).
- Client information should be included.
- Dates of all activities associated with the case should be included.
- Wherever possible, images should be included.
- If specimens are kept, links to these specimens should be included.